Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Ss: Vines & Gazebo fr Window 02.22.23

  The tree covered with Vines and the Gazebo #4 were the inspiration from my boardwalk window. The boardwalk rooms we rented are the nearest to the water, no need for shuttle service to wet our feet. The viney tree was a challenge to paint, it was aged like an old lady with loose strands of hair with her extremities twisted around each other. The Gazebo in front of the window were filled and emptied of tourists from time to time. I wanted to paint it during sunset but all the hours at the end of our days were occupied with family get togethers. Perhaps I could paint this scenery in another frame in time!


3 comments:

  1. I really like this one Susan! The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are so sunny and tropical. And I love the way you've divided the space into patterned bits that interlock.

    ReplyDelete