Saturday, February 11, 2023

Alan

 I did a couple of quick trading cards on Yupo heavy. The first is of my paper white narcissus bulb after I transplanted it into a bigger pot. 


There are some strange berry trees at Marovitz golf course on the lake. I thought that a Japanese style simple painting worked for them. 



I redid the lily painting from last week that I was unhappy with. Yupo allowed me to rework several major sections without redoing the entire thing.


With Pat’s help I finished the painting of my backyard at night on aquaboard. 


Finally I started a painting of the house we rent in Mississippi. I think it’s a good start.  It’s on 140 coldpress  



3 comments:

  1. That yellow background really makes your bulb painting! I love the backyard--you've got that cozy feeling of relaxing in a lovely space, with good drinks, friends and conversation. And I like the composition of the Mississippi house. Can't wait to see that one finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way those lights slam right into that blue wall with a big bang and then those soft upper clouds rise up like smoke. Yeah, that's the ticket.

    ReplyDelete