Monday, February 6, 2023

SS: Lunch at 30,000 Feet 02.06.23

Lunch at 30,000 Feet is my  First Inspiratio]n during these Three Weeks of Vacay. Two hours into our 13 hour Trip from Chicago to Tokyo Narita, we were served Chicken Rice With Veggies, a Fruit Tray, Cold Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, Cucumber Salad, Frozen Ice Cream, Cookie, Green Tea, OJ! Early on during the 13 hour flight, I was just interested in taking my rest because the preflight departure days were filled with packing activities, planning for paternal family reunion with 120 guests in a resort in Southern Ph & making sure that my house & family members are okay during our absence!Then I noticed that my lower extremities are getting swollen & that my body was getting stiff! Fortunately, I corrected myself midflight & did stretching exercises & yoga poses in my airline seat! The wake up call prepared me for a 20 minute walk from gate 61 to gate 95 during our layover at Narita Airport to catch a connecting flight to Manila!


1 comment:

  1. Lunch at 30000 feet looks colorful, but okra? Not a fan….

    ReplyDelete