Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Breaking Through The Wall

 Alan worked on and off for 2 days trying to register us on line. Then I had the bright idea to just go on line as a complete newbie but neither of us were able to input my birth date. So off to Truman to register in person. 

Laura was not there!  The woman who helped was probably Laura’s boss….she has just heard our tale of woe and now she has no idea what to do. Another woman shows up and she can help. We fill out forms and she takes us to another office. Carlos takes our forms and goes to a computer terminal to input info we should have been able to input at home. He’s gone for awhile….we can see him moving to different terminals. Then he disappears. He is smiling when he returns. We are registered. He had a lot of trouble and had to go to his supervisor who also had trouble.  

Because we know no credit cards accepted when u pay in person, we go to cashier and write personal checks.   

We knew the drill. It took us about an hour after we got there and we knew where to go. I am just now noticing there's no pic icon to show my narcissus breaking through. 

3 comments:

  1. That's the Truman we know and love! So glad you'll be back on Saturday. It'll be good to see everyone in person again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately I have been breezing through (sorta) registration, but I know I am living in a fool's paradise and the curse could strike me down any semester. If you guys had any pennies in your pockets when you registered they must be lucky pennies and I suggest you put them in a little sack and wear it around your necks when you next register, and of course a sprig of garlic never hurt anything.

    ReplyDelete