Saturday, February 10, 2024

Youngest Investor by SS

 I met these 4 coffee shop customers last Friday during a sunny winter


afternoon. The young female worker by the door was on her way out while the older guy perused his cell phone with intensity! What caught my attention was the grandma & granddaughter serious in their bonding time, the older with her green smoothie & the toddler with her pink one while watching her gadget! This is my neighborhood town center filled with humanity at different stages of their lives at any time of the day! I saw a scenario in my mind's eyes & discreetly took 2 cell shots. The barista called my name, my order was ready & I know deep in my heart, that I would see more of the young girl, in the future, cared with affection today & hooked to the coffee shop atmosphere forever! And I sipped my tall hot choco non fat no foam light whip on the way out, as another happy "investor".


1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this is an actual genre of painting--where you see people from behind, either doing something or looking at something--but I find it intriguing. I like this view of neighborhood life as seen in a cafe.

    ReplyDelete