Saturday, October 29, 2022

SS: Enhanced You!10.29.22

 Today's painting is an enhanced painting of my mom done one year ago. Almost a year ago, I presented her face with deep seated lines & pronounced shadows. During last year showtime, the earlier painting had mixed reviews. I let the painting sat for a while for almost a year. Today, on my late mom's birthday, I reworked the original painting by toning the deep lines & minimized the shading, then emphasized the eyes, touched up the hair color. Thus, after Today's Showtime,  I am happy to remember her with her gentle smile & the essence of her lovely loving personality! May She Rest in Peace!


4 comments:

  1. I had to look for the old one to remember the lines and hair you mentioned. I like the changes you've made. It's so lively with the color choices, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her “mom” expression…it says “make me look good Susan!”

    ReplyDelete