Saturday, September 2, 2023

Uncle Ken at the crossroads


 I was thinking of going down to the crossroads to sell my soul to Old Nick to figure the next step, but then I thought why not make it darker and colder near the big veins and warmer for the tiles not touching the veins.  Well they aren't tiles they are the spaces between the small dark veins, they kind of look like rocks now though don't they?  Well doesn't really matter what they are.  It's all about the paint.

I kind of like the way it is going but I think I am going to have to throw it another curve because it looks like it needs something more.  Maybe I need that trip to the crossroads after all.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the white veins coursing thru the leaf
    Like wild rivers….I wish the black veins had some of the same wild energy…right now that big section in the middle reminds me of a map for a suburban housing development …

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now, this looks less like a leaf and more like something you'd see flying over the midwest in a plane--in my opinion, that is. I really like the white veins--they look like rivers or major highways. I also like the temperature variety in the fields and can't wait to see what your next curve will do to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Crossroads is where the devil lives. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete