Sunday, December 11, 2022

The Punkin's Progress

 


Those stripes in the background were too damn stripey so I tried to make them a little more blended, and darkened the tablecloth since you saw it in class.  Afraid to touch the punkin because I put down that orangey red in the face in kind of a frenzy and I am afraid if I fiddled with it that it would lose the frenzy, if you know what I mean.  Not sure that I do, but anyway I took a photo of the same punkin three weeks later and now it is calling me.




2 comments:

  1. Love this. And ypu have to do the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this has to be a series. I really like where you've gone with this and would like the really decrepit one, too. Also, maybe you should do the pumpkin in happier times, freshly carved and perky.

    ReplyDelete