Saturday, December 31, 2022

Put away my materials for Christmas

 We cleaned up our house for Christmas and that included putting away our paints, paper, and other miscellaneous stuff that we have collected by the ton over the years.  

I did do a couple of light box paintings before Christmas however. The first is of a weird shriveled up leaf. 


The other is the paper white progression.  Greeta’s bulb is growing better than mine.  It’s sitting on a layer of pea gravel.


I began the golf hole painting again.

I got the first layer done and am now at the point where I messed it up before.  Now I can see the dogleg left and the sand traps.  I like it better and am ready to work on the next layer.  Just need to haul out my stuff again.




3 comments:

  1. I love the bulb. So much motion in the paint, just flowing, and those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bulb too. It's so alive. The golf course is looking good, but I liked the last one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leaf and bulb, they remind me of Georgia O’Keeffe. Maybe you think you’re painting a golf course, but it’s really a cityscape. I just love the trees and buildings…

    ReplyDelete