Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Folded WC Paper

 Page 1 of book made from one large sheet of watercolor paper. By folding and cutting you get 16 pages approximately 5x7 inches each. If you paint on both sides 32. In this way,  you have a book with very high quality paper.   Usually I have a theme or some sort of criteria for a collection. Don’t know what that is yet. 



Announcement:  there is a technical gremlin in my phone and tablet. I am unable to make comments on other posts or respomd to comments on mine without it being repeated, sometimes several times. My IT guy confirms it’s not me. So I may comment on your work in my own posts. 

3 comments:

  1. The cast shadows are really exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeta, you truly are the master of fruits and vegetables. The colors on this are so wonderful, right down to the subtle tints in the shadows. It's also very evocative; it makes me feel like eating healthy on a warm summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those radishes too. It's like they all came rushing out of a bag and then stopped dead in front of that lone radish in the foreground which is unsure if it should be afraid or happy to see its mates. No, I know, it's a surprise party and they have all just popped out of the bag and are yelling "Surprise!" and the little radish is acting all surprised but he really knew about it all along because you can never keep those things secret.

    ReplyDelete