Wednesday, January 5, 2022

e;laine t / Winter Tree

 Now that we actually have below-freezing temps and some snow on the ground, I got motivated to wrap this one up. I added some white into the background trees, and that brought a lot more interest into the scene. My younger son and I have begun to paint together (now that I cleared my dining/art table for the holidays). He's working on some miniatures and I work on my painting. We take turns at being dj for the musical accompaniment, and we're learning a lot about each other as we listen to what moves us.



4 comments:

  1. That painting is magical. And your painting sessions with your son sound like such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. Your brushwork is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, a silent white explosion in the depth of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serenity, itself. Really beautiful, Elaine. Let's see some of the joint mother and son paintings some time...

    ReplyDelete