Saturday, July 24, 2021

The Riverwalk of Pandemic 2021

 During this pandemic early 2021, I concentrated on doing portraits & impressions of self & people close to me. This change in focus made it difficult for me to start a landscape based on recent visits to tourist spots in Chicago. In a recent outing with my visiting nephew from Colorado, we enjoyed the Architecture boat ride & portions of the Riverwalk during a Misty Thursday afternoon, thus a need for umbrellas. After the boat ride, I saw the theater portion of the Riverwalk with the Summer trees, background of tall buildings & the steps as a potential landscape subject matter & posed for a souvenir photo. During the mini photo session, a family of three appeared with a baby stroller & a huge colorful umbrella while I was doing my artist pose. The resulting photo from these convergence of unrelated tourists became the "money shot"! Happy Painting to All! 


No comments:

Post a Comment