Saturday, July 10, 2021

Procession of Artifacts, Pandemic Sep 2021

 Fr. Bob, announced last July 4th, that the 3 merged churches in my neighborhood, have a unique arrangement with the Archdiocese. St. Ita is the management church, St Thomas is in charge of outreach ministry, & St.Gregory ( my original worship site) is the cultural center in charge of catechism & gregorian chant schools & art instruction, exhibition & artistic support!The cultural center will apply for a 501c3 & will be a foundation with a separate executive director! This good news amidst the pandemic challenges inspired me to rework my September 2021 painting of the after merger Procession of Artifacts from St. Greg to St. Ita. I did the ff: (1) Created a pathway of green among the shelter trees from the source of light (2) Enhanced the 3 Icons & made them glow (3) Refreshed the figures of 10 parishioners plus our retired pastor,Fr. Paul (4) Solidified the structure of the church tower of St. Greg. At 10 a.m. July 10, I was done!  


No comments:

Post a Comment