Sunday, March 28, 2021

Sara’s stuff

 


I’m working on another version of last week’s Snowbunnies. I bought this  8 x 10 art panel from Jerry’s Artarama for $14. I thought the price was good, considering it’s Arches paper and what it costs to frame & mat traditionally. The idea is to seal it with wax. They custom make them in any size with any type of paper. Now I just have to paint a very good painting...no pressure! 



Here’s a little 5x8 sketch I did this morning. The robin & I were both freezing...


1 comment:

  1. This is so funny! I painted daffodils this week, too! And I have a panel, still waiting for something worthy. Mine's still sitting in its plastic wrap, though, so you're miles ahead of me there. When you get there, the wax seems to work well. On the art front, your snowbunnies are a great choice for the panel. All of the earlier studies were beautiful and the composition will work really well with the frame. Can't wait to see how this comes out!

    ReplyDelete