Saturday, March 6, 2021

Half Moon Homesick

 Pandemic Feb 2021 brought a extreme case of homesick blues to us. The inability to travel for a long vacation in tropical zone for our annual visit coupled with 3 weeks of a foot of snowfall everytime was truly a test of patience! So we did miss the joy of reunions with relatives, classmates & fellow office mates, the daily walks at the exercise field, the long mornings at the Starbucks, the seafood search at the wet market, the endless rehab of my ancestral home & the shopping for gifts. So to honor these warm memories, I painted a family outing on Easter Sunday at Half Moon beach, a local  home town resort.  Happy painting to my fellow artists, my partners in search of artistic refuge in these cold quarantined restricted realities!


2 comments:

  1. What is better than a day at the beach in the warm warm summertime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so ready for summer and family outings again.

    ReplyDelete