Saturday, March 20, 2021

Greeta looking forward to Spring

 These are flowers from my garden painted two or three years ago on a large piece of printer’s paper.  I held a standard 8x10 mat up to one of them and it fit perfectly for two but not the other four so just in case I want to use them, I’ve been trying to “extend” them  ..... not so easy to get rid of the “line” although for some reason easier to do on the top than the bottom.



The tulips pictured are off to a promising start in my garden💕


4 comments:

  1. ahhh, Spring is in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful! And they look so perfect together as a set. You should frame them--they'd brighten any winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely - you should frame them all together as one big painting. You would have a garden hanging on your wall!
    And I agree with your comments on trees. They look deceptively easy, but it’s hard to get dimensionality in a tree.

    ReplyDelete