Saturday, April 17, 2021

Sara Springs Ahead...


 I worked on this a bit to unify the pink coat. I hope I got rid of the “third child”.... But I did add a leg at the bottom of the swing. Right now I’m really over winter and this painting...FYI light is bad on all my pics today...


Direct painting from a photo.  Was focusing on shapes and values. Doesn’t really look like us, but we do look human imo...



Couple of quick sketches...


I painted this pear tree (actually two trees) this morning, just from my memory! If you drive  Nagle Ave to the expressway you can’t miss them! The tree had a lot of white gouache on it but I like it. It’s painted on hot press and I’m not finished yet.

7 comments:

  1. The portraits are lovely. And your line and wash sketches are just exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink girls are great. Forget about the “glove.” They will one day fight over possession of this adorable slice of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink girls are great. Forget about the “glove.” They will one day fight over possession of this adorable slice of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink girls are great. Forget about the “glove.” They will one day fight over possession of this adorable slice of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don’t know why that happened. Maybe emphasis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don’t know why that happened. Maybe emphasis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don’t know why that happened. Maybe emphasis.

    ReplyDelete