Saturday, August 28, 2021

Vee

 My inspiration today is our hair stylist who has been with my family for past 20 years. She used to work for a local shop in Andersonville before. She got sick with the big C, 11 years ago & I promised in her hospital bed that I will have my hair cut only when she got well. When she recovered, she converted to monthly home service ( hair color & cut) which was a convenience for both families. I continued to book her for monthly color but I never resumed my short hair cut!It turns out I love the versatility and variety


that a longer hair offers!Her birthday is tomorrow & I felt that I could paint  her face since I have been looking at it for 2 decades! During our monthly session last Wednesday, she obliged me with a mini photo session. I started her portrait Thursday daytime (with kitchen duty interruptions!) & was done at 2 a.m. Friday morning. I knew I got her look when I captured the glow of her smile! Happy Birthday with Love: Vee! 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful smile & eyes! I like how you painted her face, the structural modeling, almost like a sculpture.

    ReplyDelete