Friday, August 27, 2021

Alan’s end of August

 I did a little more work on Wyatt. I’ll try again later. 




I saw this picture outside Laura’s office when we were registered and I thought it had a nice composition. 



I was inspired by my friend with the lily pond in Arizona and Elaine’s recent ones. I’m doing this on Yupo and it’s not going well. None of the paper wants to hold paint so I was going to quit and get a new piece and start over. But then I thought “Hell!  Let’s just see where this goes.”



I’ll try to show the progress because I have no idea how this will turn out. 

More. 



Another


Another medium and composition. 





1 comment:

  1. Love the Wyatt painting - you captured that little boy look in his face. All the lilies are interesting, but nos. 2 & 3 interest me the most.

    ReplyDelete