Nice. I do like process shots, particularly in the case of a new artist or one with a new technique. Very helpful to see as a learning tool.
I like how you focused on the large shapes and minimized the details. Also I like how the trees lead the eye to the tower. Great composition and well painted.
I love the value of a light wash. It just sets up everything.
The simplicity of the sketch and painting really works here.
Simple colors too, and that pale, pale, blue sky.
Nice. I do like process shots, particularly in the case of a new artist or one with a new technique. Very helpful to see as a learning tool.
ReplyDeleteI like how you focused on the large shapes and minimized the details. Also I like how the trees lead the eye to the tower. Great composition and well painted.
ReplyDeleteI love the value of a light wash. It just sets up everything.
ReplyDeleteThe simplicity of the sketch and painting really works here.
ReplyDeleteSimple colors too, and that pale, pale, blue sky.
ReplyDelete