Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 30, 2011

It's a lovely sunny day and we think spring is finally here! We had a small but lively group, including a guest artist! She did a lovely piece in colored pencil. Can you spot it? Other things to watch out for: Jim did his first ever watercolor. Can you see it? Can you guess what the big current event of the week was? Can you guess who just got back from Hawaii? It's fun to get to know us better, isn't it?




See you at Artropolis--or back here next week!

1 comment:

  1. I missed everyone, but I was having a lot of fun in the woods! I love the video--makes me feel like I was there.

    Didn't have time to paint or sketch due to mishap with tent that brought me home early. But I did take a few pictures:
    http://pics.livejournal.com/truver/pic/00008b88/g6

    See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete