Once you donate to The Chgo Food Depository, they inundate you with appeals. This child was on the latest flyer. He/she is in my hot press sketchbook.
What a sweet looking child!
That was me, Greeta. I don't know why it came up as anonymous. I am proud to stand by my comment! LOL
You captured a wistful expression I like how his hair echoes the leaves in the window.
Nice kid, makes you want to tousle his hair and slip him that signed baseball card of Babe Ruth you have been carrying around for years for just such an occurrence. Nice framing with that tree through a window on the upper right.
What a sweet looking child!
ReplyDeleteThat was me, Greeta. I don't know why it came up as anonymous. I am proud to stand by my comment! LOL
DeleteYou captured a wistful expression I like how his hair echoes the leaves in the window.
ReplyDeleteNice kid, makes you want to tousle his hair and slip him that signed baseball card of Babe Ruth you have been carrying around for years for just such an occurrence. Nice framing with that tree through a window on the upper right.
ReplyDelete