Sunday, September 13, 2026

The Dragon Fly outside Regency Ss912

Last Labor Day weekend,I attended an Accountants convention at Hyatt Regency downtown.The view from my 22nd floor hotel room was the Chicago river with busy tourists boats of people , the blue skyline & the various skyscrapers that defined Chicacago. After a half year of family illness and transition, I returned to class although I could not find my regular brshes.After a period of boring staring at the photos I took of the outside view from my hotel window, I decided to let go & just paint what I feel of the dragon fly view of the landscape from the 22nd floor.So I let the buildings & theparking be the lightest values.The views from the left and right side of my face are just blurs of excitement of downtown energy!The river view is priceless.And the Chicago clouds are just there watchful. Where ever you are, hope you are smiling my love of 52 years!


No comments:

Post a Comment