Sunday, October 4, 2026

Cranking out the masterpieces.


I was lying in burned out basement



The enchanted forest


Who can find the upside down goose?



At last something that looks like something



Okay the thing is when you are driving across your landscape with your smallest dagger brush it just leaves a white path because it is pretty wet and everything washes out, but the further you go the drier the brush becomes and it begins bulldozing the paint debris in front of it, and because it is kind of sticky the hairs splay out so that each hair is separated and dragging its paint in behind it and the brush is leaving parallel lines behind it so you get a lacy pattern.  And I have always wondered if I could use that phenomena in my paintings someway where it came together.  I'll be in the lab probably until Halloween.


Here is a closeup because it doesn't show up well in the whole painting.





And look here another Renaissance Art Fair.  October 22, 10 to 4.  Discounts for old and new masters who drop by.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment